Saturday, September 18, 2010

The Fixer: Randy Moss on Revis Island

Filed under: NFL Bust a Move, NFL Mailbag, NFL Start 'Em Sit 'Em
They call me The Fixer. 'Cause I fix things. No fancy numbers or smarty pants prose. Just solutions. Here's a taste of what I can do for you:



Dear Fixer,

I just have a sit/start question for this week. I was able to get
Brandon Jackson off waivers. Now I have a crowded roster. I need to
start five of these guys (two WR, two RB, one flex)

Matt Forte
Ryan Matthews
Brandon Jackson
Randy Moss
Dwayne Bowe
Santana Moss
Greg Jennings
Jacoby Jones

I'm tempted to sit Randy Moss against the Jets and Revis-ville, but
Bowe looked horrible on Monday and Santana Moss may get targets but
McNabb has accuracy issues. Jacoby Jones is a wildcard. I'm leaning
toward keeping him on the bench until another Houston receiver gets
injured.

Should I start all three of my RBs? Forte's knee is sore, apparently.

Thanks.

Shamus McGillicuddy

Bengals Browns Patriots Dolphins Bears

No comments:

Post a Comment