Monday, August 23, 2010

Patriots QB Brady refuses to watch HBO's 'Hard Knocks'

New England Patriots star quarterback Tom Brady is not a fan of the New York Jets.

Brady made that clear Monday in an interview with WEEI's Dennis & Callahan show, when asked if he had watched HBO's "Hard Knocks" training camp documentary about Jets coach Rex Ryan and his star-studded team. "Honestly, I haven't turned it on. I hate the Jets, so I refuse to support that show," Brady said. "I'm sure it's great TV. I'm glad people are liking it. But that's just something that I have no interest in watching. I'd love to say a lot of mean things, but I'd rather not do that, either." Brady was also asked if HBO would ever be allowed to document the Patriots' training camp. "That would be tough," Brady said. "It may have to be (Bill Belichick's) final season of coaching. If you ever hear that he's allowed that to happen, I wouldn't think there'd be another year after that. He hasn't told me. Believe me, I have no inside information on that. But I think Coach Belichick has worked pretty hard over the years to run his practices the right way, his meetings the right way, and I don't think he really wants to give that information away."

Browns Patriots Dolphins Bears

No comments:

Post a Comment