Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Jeremy Hazell Describes Moment of Gunshot Wound

Filed under:

It's always better to keep things in perspective.

Jeremy Hazell, a 6-foot-5 senior guard for the Seton Hall basketball team, knows that best now.

"I just feel very lucky, very blessed," Hazell said in an exclusive interview with the New York Daily News on Monday, after surviving a gun-shot wound while walking back from a Christmas party early Sunday in east Harlem.

"I didn't know these guys -- never saw them before," Hazell said. "They just tried to rob me. I never knew something like this could happen to me."

After undergoing surgery for a broken scaphoid bone in his left wrist Dec.2, the NBA hopeful could have been lost for his final NCAA season.

On Christmas night, Hazell could have lost his life.

Source: http://ncaabasketball.fanhouse.com/2010/12/27/jeremy-hazell-describes-moment-of-gun-shot-wound/

lockout Paul Tagliabue Pro Bowl NFL Playoffs Super Bowl

No comments:

Post a Comment