Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Best and Worst of Raw 11/29: King of the Ring

Filed under:

The Miz

The Best and Worst of Raw 11/29/10 offers up the best (meaning the highest quality to be found in a given activity or category of things) and worst (most faulty, unsatisfactory, or objectionable) of the November 29 "King of the Ring" edition of WWE Raw. Brandon Stroud is a syndicated advice columnist whose weekly column, The Best and Worst of Raw 11/29, is featured in over 250 newspapers nationwide.


King of the Ring 2010 took place on Raw this year, and no matter how much I wish it so, William Regal and Layla will not be a tandem on my television because of it. Excuse me while I make the following face until I find the specific Raw clips from a few years ago.

Source: http://www.fanhouse.com/2010/11/30/the-best-and-worst-of-raw-1129-king-of-the-ring/

allstar PGA Phil Mickelson Firestone St Andrews

No comments:

Post a Comment