Monday, November 22, 2010

Terrell Owens on Bengals: 'We're Terrible'

Filed under: , ,

Terrell Owens Terrell Owenshas never been one to mince words, and he didn't hold back after Cincinnati blew a 28-7 lead at home to Buffalo Sunday en route to a 49-31 loss, the Bengals' seventh in a row. "We are terrible," Owens lamented afterward, according to Cincinnati.com.

"Crazy?" Owens responded when asked what it was like to play in Sunday's crazy game. "What's crazy is the fact that we're just terrible. That's just plain and simple. When I say we, that's me included. Let me look you in the eyes and emphasize -- we are terrible. Terrible. I have no answers for you. I have no sound bytes for you. All I know is, right now, we are terrible.

"Maybe if everybody wants to blame me, it's my fault. Maybe I am bad luck. At this point, it is unthinkable -- unbelievable -- that we can lose a lead like that. And by no means am I taking anything away from the Buffalo Bills. Those guys are talented. They put on the pads and uniforms just like everybody else does. You go into every Sunday thinking it's an opportunity to win a game, and they took full advantage of that today. I don't understand. I don't know what it is. We find ways to lose the game. You would think that, having a lead going into halftime, we could capitalize and build off that. We may go 2-14 at the rate we're playing."

Source: http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2010/11/22/terrell-owens-on-bengals-were-terrible/

Marlins Yankees Angels Cubs White Sox

No comments:

Post a Comment