Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Phillips Family Works on Healing After Plane Crash That Claimed Patriarch

Filed under: , ,



Andrew Phillips went to his mother in the hours after his father Bill died in August, prepared to put a stop to his studies and his football career at Stanford.

"My first thoughts were in crisis mode, like 'Oh my gosh, I've got to drop out of school. I've got to get a job. I've got to take care of everything.' " Andrew Phillips said. "I went to her and said, 'I'll drop the season. I'll drop everything. Just tell me what you need me to do.' "

In fact, all three of Janet Phillips' college-age sons made the same offer. First as a group, and then one at a time in private.

She sent them all back to school and the cocoon of their football teammates and coaches.

Source: http://ncaafootball.fanhouse.com/2010/11/23/phillips-family-works-on-healing-after-plane-crash-that-claimed/

Mets Diamondbacks Pirates Padres American League

No comments:

Post a Comment